~Love and Libraries, Ingrid
Miss Ingrid: An urban kid’s librarian who freebases sequins+fights for libraries.
Children's and Teen Librarian, Mediocre Crafter, Urban Magpie, Glitter Addict, and Worshiper of Ridiculous Outfits
- Steal My Halloween Quiz for Kids
- Do You Believe in Agatha Cunningham?: A Display Featuring our Library's Most Famous Ghost
- Please Don't Say This to a Librarian
- Little Reminders Everywhere: Want your kids to read? Let them choose their own books
- Beyond ALA's Code of Conduct: What can we do to combat harassment at ALA Conferences?
- Survey: Documenting Code of Conduct Violations at ALA Conferences
- Halloween is the Best Holiday *and* All Hallow's Read
- WWDLT?: What Would Delirium Listen To?
- A list of Toddler Time Read-Alouds in which I just list Very Hungry Caterpillar Over and Over Again Until You Give Up Hope
- Self Care for Teens: If you can't love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?
I’m Always Flapping My Mouthagent lover ALA's Code of Conduct ALA Midwinter alice's adventures in wonderland amy martin aproposzine arcs arts and crafts astoria awesome people reading big hair books brooklyn cats christian zabriskie comics diy early literacy Emerging Leaders etsy Fab.com fat positive francesca lia block GLBTQ lit glitter graphic novels harry potter hunger games hurricane sandy interview kid's lit lauren comito lgbtq novels for teens librarian librarians libraries Libraries Changed My Life library library advocacy library budget cuts library display library displays library lydia lila the cat llibre neil gaiman ootd outfit of the day Picture Books Queens rainbow list records rita meade roobys rookie mag save nyc libraries sequins sexual harassment SITE NYC Storytime summer reading teens the diviners thrifting tilt tim conley Toddler Time tumblr urban librarians unite vinyl weetzie bat YA displays ya lit ya novels zines
- And the only time Americans care abt Ebola is when they're afraid they'll get it. Not so concerned when it's thousands dying elsewhere. 14 hours ago
- An FYI that ppl dying of a fucking horrible disease while Americans chortle abt it like a bunch of assholes isn't my fave. Will unfollow. 14 hours ago
- 4,000+ people in West Africa have died from Ebola. So it's your punchline why? 14 hours ago
- RT @iJesseWilliams: #GenuineQuestion: How exactly is Ebola funny? If the 4,000 dead were American or blond, would that be a joke? 14 hours ago
- @theemegnificent yeahhh 16 hours ago