Feel free to cut and paste the entire to-do below. Click here to see what this quiz is all about. All the answers to the questions are 3, which I’ve done for easy grading. Feel free to mix up the answers if you’d like.
~Love and Libraries, Ingrid
Halloween Quiz for Kids in 4-6 Grades
Get six or more correct and enter to win a bundle of scary books
Names will be chosen on Monday, October 29th
Remember, no one likes a cheater!
Phone Number or Email Address_________________________________
1. Which vegetable was originally used to make jack-o-lanterns?
2. What day is Halloween celebrated on?
- Always the last Wednesday of October
- October 30th
- October 31st
3. Spiders have eight legs, but what do they usually also have eight of?
4. Day of the Dead, or “Dia de los Muertos,” is a holiday celebrated in what country?
5. The “corpse flower” gets its name from what feature?
6. Which of these is another word for ghost?
7. Another name for Halloween is:
- All Saint’s Day
- Booger Day
- All Hallow’s Eve
8. Where is Dracula from?
- The Bermuda Triangle
9. Who wrote the novel Frankenstein?
- The Biebs
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
- Mary Shelley
10. How many bones make up a human skeleton?
- 400 ½
If you get 6 or more correct, you will be entered in a drawing to win some scary prizes.