a)Harry and Hagrid
b)They don’t have kids. KIDS ARE GROSS!
c) Kylie and Kendall
d) Rose and Hugo
2. What person from the Wizarding World does Harry discover living just down the road from his Privet Drive home?
a) Mrs. Figg
b) Katniss Everdeen
c) Moaning Myrtle
d) Madam Malkin
3. What happens to Professor Lockhart?
a) Drake writes a diss track about him
b) His hair turns white
c) He loses his memory
d) He elopes with Peeves in a breathtaking destination wedding. It was just lovely.
4. Luna’s earrings are made out of ________:
a) Chicken feet
d) She doesn’t have pierced ears
5. How did Hagrid get his pet dragon, Norbert?
a) Norbert’s a chicken actually, thanks.
b) There’s no such thing as dragons.
d) In a card game
6. What is Tonks’s first name?
a) Trick question. Tonks’s first name is Tonks. Nice try.
7. When is Harry’s birthday?
a) July 31st
c) Wizards don’t have birthdays
d) The 42nd of Nevermember
8. What is splinching?
a) It’s a combination of the words “splinter” and “flinching”. It’s when you flinch when you get a splinter
b) I could tell you, but it’s gross. I better not.
c) It’s just what happens to old spinach.
d) Splinching occurs when a witch or wizard apparates wrong.
9. How many Harry Potter books are there?
a) They aren’t books. They are movies.
d) 3 1/3
10. Who is the Ravenclaw House ghost?
a) Patrick Swayze
b) Bookins Bartleby
c)The Grey Lady
Here are the answers:
How did you do, nerds? I bet you did great. Good job!
~Love and Libraries, Ingrid